Monday, December 6, 2010

Friends

While working on a project for a company in Nashik, Kumar Gaurav pinged on gtalk," dude i read ur blogs but a blog for friends please" That was a friend with whom i have been in touch since std.2! By far the oldest that I have.
I am currently pursuing my MBA so i have traversed a long way in terms of all the compulsory social entangelments that we go through called educational institutions!.. You like or not you have to go through school, High School, Junior College and finally Degree college, In my case Post graduation.
For some there are mesmerising memories of these institutions, for some remain "Friends".
I read a lot of verbal diahorrea by Indian and mostly European authors I understood and could use words to describe myself as an "Acquired Taste" I guess very few people had the patience to develope that taste.
The naturally developed automated process of filtering people around really helped me to achieve an amazing set of human beings around me. Believe me the kind of positivity and Confidence that I gain is just plain inspirational. My definition of friends for me recieved another dimension during my teens, "Time" taught me "acquaintance!". Learning it the Hard way has been my experience always! But i learnt it right. I had a lot of experience of games played, back stabbing, public humiliation by "friends". It just made me tougher, All I thought wa " BRing it on!"
You dont "Need" Friends, They're just like angels above your shoulder, watching, showing signs and the way ahead.
i'll be there for you.........
P.S..I party HARD and have my own circle of party-goers.

1 comment:

y fear god, he is only your friend said...

P.S: I am one of those with whom this bugger has actually not been it touch with, though he says im his best friend :P, except at a few instances, which he would be a better one to describe :P

Love your blog bro...keep on writing.

My personal blog : http://mywordswithgod.blogspot.com/ :D

Personal advertisement :P